The Devon & Cornwall Lupus Information Day will take place on Saturday 18th May 2019 at The Devon Hotel, Matford, Exeter EX2 8XU. Light refreshments will be available.
Registration for the information day starts from 1pm, with the event itself starting at 1.30pm. We will have a number of expert medical speakers including;
Prof. Graham Hughes
Dr Claire Ryan
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr Christopher Gardner-Thorpe
Dr David Hutchinson
The presentations will be followed by a question and answer session.
Please be aware that the Devon County Show will also be taking place on the weekend of this event, which will result in increased traffic. Please ensure that you allow plenty of additional time to arrive at the venue.
It is advised to take the following diversion:
1. Leave the M5 at Junction 29 “Sowton, Honiton, Airport”
2. Follow ‘city centre’ signs middle lane.
3. 300 yards to roundabout, straight over following ‘city centre’ signs.
4. About another 300 yards past Subway, Dominos on left and under railway bridge to roundabout.
5. Exit first left, about 100 yards past Middlemoor Police Station entrance on your left to lights and turn on to inner ring road middle lane ( DO NOT take left to Sidmouth).
6. Do not turn off this road for about 1 – 2 miles. Follow ‘Marsh Barton’ signs, across roundabout past Pines Hill Business Park and down to Countess Weir roundabout.
7. Straight across following ‘Marsh Barton’ (over a bridge then go through one roundabout) and Devon Hotel is about ½ to ¾ mile on your left-hand side. The entrance to the car park is the first left off the roundabout. Once you have turned into the hotel grounds, turn left to the main part of the hotel, not right to ‘Reception.’
This is a ticketed event, although tickets are available free of charge. You can book your place by completing the order form below;