The 16th International Congress on Antiphospholipid Antibodies (ICAPA) will review, discuss and debate the many exciting and evolving topics in this field. The Congress will be of interest to anyone working in a range of medical specialties including rheumatology, haematology, obstetrics and neurology. ICAPA provides scientists from disciplines including thrombosis and haemostasis, immunology, biomarkers, vascular biology and imaging with a platform from which to share their new discoveries.
• An exciting congress with a range of plenary and parallel sessions:
– New basic science insights
– Clinical manifestations/classification criteria
– Advances in treatment and management
• Showcasing young investigators
• Keynote talks from international thought leaders
• Controversies in the field will be highlighted through:
– Curbside consults
– Debates on major hot topics
• Patient perspective on:
– Living with APS
– Current unmet needs
Patient Day – Friday 20th September 2019
The conference will include a patient day on Friday 20th September 2019 which has been coordinated with APS Support UK. In the morning there will be international experts teaching patients about various aspects of the syndrome and updating on research. The afternoon will be an interactive combined session with patients and academics discussing the unmet needs and what the research agenda should be going forward.
The cost of the day will be £42 per person and registration is open now.
The early-bird registration deadline is 24th July 2019. Register now by clicking the button below;