MERRY CHRISTMAS from LUPUS UK
The LUPUS UK National Office will be closed from 24th December 2019 until 2nd January 2020.
We’d like to take this opportunity to say a massive THANK YOU to:
– All our wonderful volunteers
– Everyone that ran, cycled, walked, jumped out of planes, baked or did anything else to help raise vital funds for the charity.
– All the generous people who donated funds allowing us to continue our work, to fund lupus research and specialist nurses around the UK.
– Anyone who helped raise awareness of lupus by displaying a poster, handing out leaflets or sharing our posts on social media sites.
– Members of the medical profession who have contributed to lupus research and care for people with lupus.
Please continue to support us in any way that you can throughout 2020.
We look forward to publishing new information booklets and leaflets, supporting our existing regional groups, regenerating groups that are inactive, raising awareness of lupus, funding lupus research and providing grants for Specialist Lupus Nurses.
We would like to wish you and your families all the best for this festive season and a prosperous and healthy 2020.