The new edition of our News & Views magazine has been sent out to all LUPUS UK members, so if you’re a member it will be dropping through your letterbox soon.
The new issue of News & Views includes;
• Patient views on the diagnostic journey and level of medical support
• Lupus and High Blood Pressure
• Updates from Eclipse (The Light Sensitivity Support Group)
• ‘Diet and Lupus: What do Patients Think?’ a research paper summary
• Abbie’s story
• The latest news from National Office
• Reports from our regional support groups
• Plus loads of other great articles
A big thank you goes to everyone who contributed their stories and photos for this issue. We always need high quality photos for consideration. If you have some photos that you’d like to possibly see in the next issue then please email them to email@example.com
If you have any stories then you can write to ‘Dear News & Views’ (Unfortunately we can’t guarantee they will be published and we aren’t in a position to reply to these letters).
If you aren’t a member of LUPUS UK and would like to receive News & Views and all our other communications then you can join for just £10 a year;